WEQAS are pleased to release the latest issue of our Newsletter. We would like to inform you of what is happening in the quality arena, our organisation news, accreditation and service updates.
In this issue, please find:
* POCT Creatinine and the merits of accreditation.
* WEQAS User Group Meeting and Scientific Seminar, December 2015.
* Introduction to our new simplified Point of Care Reports.
* Scheme status update: FOB/FIT scheme, ED Tox Scheme and POCT Drugs of Abuse scheme.
* Weqas IQC, independent, unbiased Quality Control for greater accuracy and reliability.
* Weqas studies: Effectiveness of monitoring Serum Indices (pre-analytics) and analytical sensitivity of current Troponin assays.