This month marks 1 year since we launched the Weqas Connect website to our participants with the release of the ED Toxicology distribution – SP0622. Over the last 12 months we have successfully migrated a number of programmes from the Weqas Interactive and CueSee websites, resulting in over 900 participants being registered on the platform so far.
With this migration we have also developed and published our Learning Zone, a section of our website dedicated to sharing training and education resources in order to help participants get the best out of our services. On this page you will also find interactive tutorials on how to use the new Weqas Connect website; click here to browse the Learning Zone.
We have already moved a large number of participating organisations over to Weqas Connect and provided access for over 1300 users. The pace of migration will now increase as developments and improvements tested and implemented during the first year are rolled out and we will shortly be publishing the road map of programme migration for the rest of the year. A big thank you to all our participants that have provided us with the information we needed to enable this process.
6 key features of Weqas Connect
- Single Interactive Portal for all programmes.
- Single log-in across all programmes.
- Participant administrators have full control over user creation and management.
- Alert notifications for sample shipments and approaching closing dates for result submission.
- Kit and calibrator data captured to assist with troubleshooting investigations.
- Wider repertoire of reports, including Distribution Letters to assist POCT Co-ordinators and new performance surveillance reports.
Click here for more information on Weqas Connect.
Programmes being migrated in June