Rebecca Davies, Business and Marketing Lead [wp-svg-icons icon=”bubble” wrap=”i”]
Annual Conference 2016
The annual conference for 2016 took place on the 13th & 14th December at the Hilton Hotel in Manchester. There were more than 130 participants in attendance over the two days – thank you to everyone that attended!
A warm thank you to all of our excellent speakers who provided topical, informative and interesting presentations.
I hope you all had as great a time as we did in Manchester!
To view the presentations please click below;
- IQC Best Practice– Annette Thomas
- EQA Cases- Basic & Advanced- Samantha Jones & Annette Thomas
- Method Validation/ Verification: Mass Spec Applications, What’s Needed?- Laura Owen
- ISO 15189: An Irish Perspective– Anne Dickinson
- Performance Networking– Nudar Jassam
- Faecal Haemoglobin Measurements for Detection of Colorectal Disease– Prof Callum Fraser
- Weqas FOB/ FIT EQA Programme– Samantha Jones
- POCT CRP in Primary Care– Annette Thomas
- Country Wide POCT Connectivity– Annette Thomas
- POCT e-Learning– Emma James
Please email the marketing department: email@example.com with any feedback regarding the conference or suggestions for future events.
If you did not collect your CPD certificate from the registration desk then you can request one by clicking the relevant email link below entering either IBMS/RCPATH in the subject title. Don’t forget to include your name and address!
The programme and venue for this year’s conference is currently being sourced and details of this will be published on the “events” page of our website shortly.