We are pleased to announce the launch of our Weqas Drugs of Abuse scheme (DOA), join today to take full advantage of the benefits of joining a Weqas scheme at no extra cost. This Pilot scheme will remain free of charge until April 2016, an early bird opportunity too good to miss.
Why choose Weqas
- 3 samples distributed each month
- Multiple liquid stable commutable samples
- Traceability to gravimetric “weighed in” concentration
- Standard Weqas report interpretation and scoring
- Scheme will include negative and positive samples (range of positive samples above cut off)
DOA EQA scheme to include the following drugs:
Amphetamine, Benzodiazepine, Barbiturate, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Cannabis, Dextropropoxythene, Heroin, Ketamine, Methadone, Methamphetamine, Opiate, Phencyclidine, Tricyclic anti-depressant and MDMA.